– Loop: 91 miles / 9200+ ft gain
– Location: Ezaro / Galicia region of Spain
– Date Posted / Updated: ~ July 2016
– Terrain: Up and down, up and down! Two significant climbs, the first up to “Windmill Hill”, the second to the top of the Ezaro. The Ezaro has a short pitch of 30%.
– Pavement: Mostly back country / farm roads. Short sections of local transit roads. Mostly light chip seal, several short sections of broken pavement and two short sections of gravel (1 Km each) that can be ridden on 25 mm tires.
– Traffic: Very light to moderate. Moderate along the coast from Carnota to Fisterra, along AC-550 and AC-445.
Ézaro, at the visitor center. About .5 miles off of AC-550.
**Food / Water
Many places along the coast from Carnota to Fisterra on AC-550 and AC-445. Strongly recommend refueling at Muxia.
For General information on riding in Galicia, see our blog post.
**GPX Track File
Click to download.
Click “View Full Route” in the upper left of the graphic for full screen display and various downloadable GPS file types. For help with Ride, GPS files, etc. see the “Help with …” page.