There are a lot of great resources that document mountain bike rides. Are intent is not to provide a comprehensive list of resources, but rather a list of our “go to” resources and resources that we use as starting points in our search for “really, really good” routes. Explore!
* Bend Trails: Great trails maps of the Bend, Oregon area
* Central Oregon Trail Alliance: The awesome organization in Bend that builds the mountain biking trails.
* McKenzie River Trail Shuttle: Shuttle services for the McKenzie River trail. A must!
* MTB Project: Trail maps throughout the US
* Hermosa Tours: self-guided mountain biking tours in Colorado and Utah
* San Juan Huts: mountain biking hut to hut in Colorado and Utah