Testing out the functionality of the mapping tool. Can I get it to sort and index?
5 Star routes are our premier routes. They are the “best of the best.” They are curated, well documented and each route has been ridden by the Dirty Freehub Team.
- don’t meet 5 Star criteria
- are a composition of several 5 Star routes, or
- have not been ridden / fully investigate by the Dirty Freehub team.
How to Use the Map
- Zoom In / Zoom out using the controls in the bottom right of the map.
- Move / Scroll the map using click and drag and …
- Click on a pin to get an info box summary of the route. From the info box, click on “More Info!” to go to the full blown route description page with pictures, ride details, logistics, map, cue sheet and downloadable GPS files.
- Search for routes based on Route Type, Location, Difficulty, and eBike Friendly. A listing of those routes that meet your search criteria will be displayed below the map.
- Multiple selections can be made within each checkbox.
- The “reset” box will reset / de-select all criteria.
- From the search listings you can click on the title to show you the exact pin for the route and you can click on “More Info!” to be directed to the full blown route description page.
- 5 Star