This is a demanding ride, but it will take you to sights not seen by many: the Two Bulls fire area, Skyline Forest, Three Creeks Butte and creek. And … after descending into the town of Sisters, you will have big view of the Three Sisters Peaks on the way back in.
Adventure / Gravel Route
– Loop: 58 miles / 3800 ft gain
– Mixed route: ~ 50% gravel, 2 sectors
– Location: Bend, OR
– Rideable: late spring thru fall
– Route Author: Captain “O”
– Published: May 2014 (updated November 2018)
Food / Water
Sisters, Oregon at mile 31. The Sisters Coffee company (273 West Hood Avenue) is a good stop!
Red = paved road
Brown = gravel / dirt road