Ah! There is snow on the ground this morning in Downtown Bend. Winter riding is here.
Below is a list of recommended rides for the winter season. The recommendations are based on max elevation attained during the ride. Be aware that with the Madras rides, do not do them if you expect muddy conditions. The soil in Madras is much more clay based than in Bend and thus when wet it can become no fun!
– Eastside Training Ride: 4300 feet
– In Plain View (short): 3700 feet
– In Plain View (long): 3800 feet
– Westside Tour: 4050 feet
– Donnybrook: 3700 feet
– Ghost of Ashwood: 4000 feet
– Jailbreak: 3800 feet
– Path of Totality: 3100 feet