A ride that will make you smile! Not too difficult, not too easy. Some road and some very wide single track in McDowell Mountain park. 95% of the single track is smooth and rolling. Pure bliss on an adventure / gravel bike. If you are new to gravel riding you may want to walk your bike a few hundred yards in the western section of Pemberton. For more experienced riders, the rocks will be just a “blip”.
**Adventure / Gravel Route
– Lollipop: 28 miles / 1500 ft gain
– Mixed route: 1 gravel sector, 13 miles long @ mile 7.5
– Location: Fountain Hills (Phoenix), AZ
– Best ridden: Spring, Fall or Winter.
– Date Posted: December 2016
The Starbucks in Fountain Hills at 16425 E Palisades Blvd.
**Food / Water
**GPX Track File
Click to download
For help with Ride, GPS files, etc see the “Help with …” page.